HOURS:8am-5.30pm during term time with an hour break
9am-3pm during school holidays with 30-minute break
Cover Teachers are seeking target driven, commercially minded, and aspiring individuals to join our business development team in Bristol.
Cover Terachers pride itself on being an independent market leader in the education recruitment sector. All employees of the company are expected to reinforce the Cover Teachers brand and the company's values in everything they do.
The role of a sales consultant is to build relationship with clients (educational establishments) to promote the services of Cover Teachers as an education supplier of choice. By establishing strong understanding of their resource requirements and attracting candidates (supply teachers, tutors and nursery staff) and in turn match them to temporary or permanent positions.
Successful individuals demonstrate strengths of good organisation and work ethic.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous experience in sales focused role
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Self-motivated and a self-starter
• Target driven and results focused
• Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
• Passionate about the brand and the products you will be selling
• Excellent PC and CRM skills
• Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
The job will include:
- Development of new and existing business
- Customer relationship management
- Candidate recruitment and placement
- Team working
- Reporting and record keeping
A sales consultant career with Cover Teachers includes fantastic benefits including termly 'lunch clubs' at top restaurants, "Friday fizz" and excellent sales incentives (including European breaks!).
· Shorter working days during school holidays
· Excellent, uncapped commission scheme
· Opportunities for fast-track growth and progression.
· 25 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
· Wide range of incentive programmes and staff celebration events
· Use of company pool cars
· External, recognised recruitment qualifications
· Regular and ongoing internal training
If interested please apply online today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"