We are looking to hear from candidates with some sales experience and a desire to develop their skills to build a long term career within the industry, starting as a Sales Consultant.
The Sales Consultants will have the opportunity to develop their career within a fast paced environment while benefiting from:
- A competitive starting basic salary of up to £19k pa which can grow in line with performance
- Excellent uncapped bonus structure - OTE £31,960, although top performers are currently earning over £5k commission in a single month!
- Rewarding ad hoc incentives
- Fantastic long term development and opportunity to naturally progress in to field based sales
- NEST pension scheme
- 20 days holiday including stats, which increases by 1 day per year up to 24 days
- An additional 8 bank holidays which are guaranteed as off
- Monday to Friday day shifts
Based in Coventry, our Client is the UKs leading provider within their field, selling a range of business telecoms products.
Due to growth, a number of excellent opportunities have become available for Desk Based Saled Consultants to join their Team, with expected start dates during February 2018.
The role of the Sales Consultants will include:
- Making Outbound Calls in a B2B environment to over achieve sales targets,
- To Complete all Sales Order paper work within 24 hours with a high level of accuracy,
- To keep up to date a full and complete Sales Ledger tracking personal sales,
- Dealing with any inbound queries and passing to the relevant team,
- Taking ownership of all of your targets and delivering on a consistent basis
The successful Sales Consultants will:
- Have some previous experience within sales
- Have a desire to develop existing skills and build a long term career within sales
- Be target and money driven
- Be tenacious and positive
- Have an excellent and professional telephone manner
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
Apply today and one of our team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job