Are you experienced in B2B outbound sales or appointment setting and looking for a new challenge?
Are you driven by targets and earning fantastic bonuses?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
The Sales Consultants will have the opportunity to develop their career within a fast paced environment while benefiting from:
- A competitive starting basic salary of £19k pa which can grow in line with performance
- Excellent uncapped bonus structure - OTE £31,960, although top performers are currently earning over £5k commission in a single month!
- Rewarding ad hoc incentives
- Fantastic long term development and opportunity to naturally progress in to field based sales
- NEST pension scheme
- 20 days holiday including stats, which increases by 1 day per year up to 24 days
- An additional 8 bank holidays which are guaranteed as off
- Monday to Friday day shifts
Based in Coventry, our Client is the UKs leading provider within their field, selling a range of business telecoms products.
Due to growth, a number of excellent opportunities have become available for Desk Based Saled Consultants to join their Appointment Setting Team within the business, with expected start dates during February 2018.
The role of the Sales Consultants will include:
- Making Outbound Campaign Calls in a B2B environment to over achieve sales targets,
- Communicating effectively with Top Team Decision Makers,
- Being able to accurately reflect your conversation with the customer to the field team and to provide full and accurate information on existing spend to enable the field team to close on the 1st Meeting,
- Dealing with any inbound queries and passing to the relevant team,
- Taking ownership of all of your targets and delivering on a consistent basis
The successful Sales Consultants will:
- Have previous outbound B2B sales or appointment setting experience
- Be target and money driven
- Be tenacious and positive
- Have an excellent and professional telephone manner
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
Apply today and one of the team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job