About Our Team:
Purpose Group are a small but fast-growing workspace operator. We specialise in transforming obsolete buildings into thriving spaces where businesses grow and the local community can find opportunity and creativity.
We have a range of locations around London with spaces that can be customised to the needs of a huge range of industries and the people within them. Our spaces are available short term at great value, with absolutely no hidden costs.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a sales person to come on board to focus on our office sales.
About the role:
The role of the Sales Consultant is to fully qualify all opportunities that come to Purpose Group via direct sources or through third party channels, with a mixture of both inbound and outbound lead management. You will be accountable for conversion rates from enquiry to viewing arranged, and manage the ongoing liaison with the client until the viewing converts to a sale. You will need to work effectively as part of a sales team and have excellent time management skills to remain in control of all live opportunities. You will be working closely with our Marketing & Design team to constantly improve our spaces and services, capturing valuable feedback from customers at all times and helping to clearly communicate our offering when liaising with all potential tenants. You will assist in getting the necessary infrastructure in place to manage your pipeline and ensure efficient processes are in place and improved. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a few years’ experience in sales or business development but now looking for a bigger challenge.
· Be the first point of contact for all enquiries by telephone, email or third-party referrals
· Qualify clients through analysis pre-call to learn about their business and potential needs
· Convert the enquiry to viewing stage through objection handling and detailed discussion around our portfolio
· Deliver and exceed daily/weekly KPIs set by the senior management.
· Book in viewings for the Building Managers within the appropriate building
· Manage viewings in your Building Manager's diary through effective communication
· Manage each lead on the CRM system and help improve its efficiency
· Manage ongoing relationships with agents and brokers
· Graduate level degree
· Knowledge of both the traditional and flexible workspace markets
· 2+ years Sales Experience
· CRM experience (preferably Salesforce)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Numerate and IT literate
· Hands-on team player with strong problem-solving ability and exceptional attention to detail
· Possess a flexible and resilient attitude
· Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
· Telephone sales or customer service experience
What We Offer
· Huge scope for career advancement for the right person, in an exciting early stage company looking to shake up the commercial property world
· Flexible / remote working
· Working across multiple sites
· Engaging with an expanding community of tenants
· No two days the same - mixture of working from office, working remotely and working on site.
· Fast Growing Company
- Commercial Property Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'