Joining Creditplus? It’s more than just a job it’s a career. In a nutshell, we make it easy to get your car & finance online. That's been our mission since 2004 and we're just getting started. Thousands of UK drivers each year pick Creditplus to compare personalised finance offers, find quality cars, deliver to their door, and provide services that make ownership hassle-free.
Creditplus are experienced. But we haven't lost our innovative edge, and we strive to find new ways that make our customer's lives easier. We're always focused on being the best. But what makes us the best? Our friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient people. That's the plus.
We’re looking for a focused & charismatic individual with the ability to engage with clients, partners & colleagues at all levels; working both proactively & in a consultative manner to build strong relationships.
With your professional and credible manner and excellent communication skills, you will be able to deliver the highest level of service and performance.
To be successful in this role, you would need to describe yourself as:
- A Driven, purposeful, demanding, determined, competitive, strong-willed person.
- Extremely enthusiastic, persuasive, dynamic & sociable.
- An excellent communicator, both over the phone & in Writing
- An active listener with the ability to, empathise and qualify a client’s need quickly and efficiently.
- A strong influencer with negotiating skills able to sell a packaged solution.
- A prioritiser and planner who can analytically plan day-to-day activities / able to handle a fast pace environment to produce monthly financial targets.
About your role
As a Consultant with Creditplus, you'll be focused on tailoring the best possible solution to get your clients into their new vehicle, guiding each customer through their car purchasing journey, from the initial contact to helping them find the perfect vehicle to suit their needs.
Our aim is to find the customer the best possible solution and build relationships that ensure they come back to you for all their future needs.
You'll do this by working closely with external partners and our dedicated support teams to ensure the best possible service is provided.
- Selling finance packages over the phone to pre-qualified clients (Hire Purchase/ Contract Hire / Personal Contract Purchase/ Lease Purchase/Finance lease).
- Managing a high level of workflow and leads.
- Comprehensive updating of the internal web-based CRM system.
- Day to day management of clients’ needs and requirements.
- Sourcing of required client vehicles.
- Management of financial targets and reporting.
What will you get?
At Creditplus we don’t believe in cold calling, that’s why our Marketing & Partnerships teams work tirelessly to deliver fresh applications to our Sales Consultants daily. We’re proud to say we only work with customers who are truly interested in what we have to offer & we aim to work with them within 30 minutes of their application
Our academy training course will help you learn how to achieve in your first few weeks, as well as providing you with further training throughout your career with us.
We know that the key to our success is our people, that’s why Creditplus offers a competitive salary & uncapped commission structure but alongside we have numerous additional benefits to offer you:
- 29 Days leave Per Year.
- Birthday Off
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Tiered Progression Programme with Comprehensive Training.
- Onsite Gym.
- Pension Plan.
- Free Tea, Coffee & Fruit.
- Regular Social Events.
- Employee Discounts.
This opportunity is available on a Full-Time (40 HPW) basis. (Flexible patterns will be considered for the right candidate).
- Monday - Thursday: 09:00 - 20:00
- Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
- Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'