Robertson Recruitment has been appointed to recruit a Sales Consultant to join a leading software company in the East Midlands. This role requires someone who has solid work experience and proven track record of generating, acquiring and developing new businesses. The role is to provide a hands-on approach in promoting a range of flexible solutions and products to businesses nationwide that improve the cost and efficiency of their transport, logistics and distribution.
You will be reporting to the Sales Director, this role is varied and features aspects of maximizing sales from existing and new clients by adopting a proactive and persistent approach whilst delivering optimum customer service.
Experience and knowledge of SaaS is essential. Ideally experience in transport optimisation, logistics, workforce scheduling or distribution in a sales role.
Main Sales Consultant duties:
- Completing sales calls to generate new business
- Pro-actively finding leads, following up and visits if required with the Sales Director
- Day to day liaison with current customers on quotations and service requirements
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Managing customer expectations in terms of delivery, prices and implementation.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with every customer.
- Responsible for responding to customer requests for information (RFI/PQQ) and invitations to tender (ITT/RFQ/RFP)
- Provide solution documents and commercial proposals, project evaluations, costings and prepare presentations
- Support in the analysis of potential customers logistics operations
- Face to face customer meetings and presentations
- The ability to work to sales targets.
Experience for the Sales Consultant
- Experience and knowledge in selling SaaS is essential
- Knowledge of any optimisation or planning software such as Paragon, SAP or Microlise would be advantageous
- Technically-minded and has a passion for new technology
- Proactively sell and market the company's products using all marketing tools available
- Experience in using Salesforce or any other CRM is highly advantageous
- Good telephone manner
- Good customer service skills
- Good IT skills: especially with Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Positive outlook, good communicator and team worker
- Persistence and motived approach to sales.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator and positive outlook
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and customers.
- Result and customer oriented to achieve short term and long term goals
- Driving licence is a must
Benefits for the Sales Consultant:
- Rewarding salary - from £28,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Opportunity to own significant projects and deliver benefits to well-known clients
- Up to 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
- Good work / life balance (Mon-Fri 0900-1700)
- Fantastic location and modern working environment
- Pension scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Free parking
This role would suit a Sales Consultant, Sales Manager or Business Development Manager who is ambitious, motivated and has a solid work experience in a similar sector. You will possess a high degree of discipline together with a strong character and solid business acumen for this challenging, yet rewarding role.
If you would like to work for a company that has seen year on year growth and be an instrumental part of its continued success then please apply TODAY!
*** Sales , Sales Consultants , Sales Executive , Sales Advisor , Customer Sales , Sales Manager, Business Developemnt, Transport Sales , B2B , B2C , Logistics , Workforce Scheduling , Distribution , Microlise , Paragon , SAP , Nottingham , Derby , Leicester , East Midlands ***
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'