Birmingham City Centre
Our client is a leading Birmingham developer and wealth management company. This is a vibrant, entrepreneurial group within the residential property sector.
With multiple sites primarily across the Midlands, the company has grown exponentially over recent years, due to this high growth there is an opportunity for a further sales consultant to join the existing team, based in Birmingham.
Your role will consist of;
- Advising our clients on creating wealth through property investment.
- Generate sales by closing opportunities through a successful sales process.
- Building spheres of influence with B2B networks for referrals.
- Report as required weekly, monthly & through a live sales platform.
- Plan sales activity to achieve targets outlined within your own sales plan.
The candidate should be;
- A self-starter.
- Have the ability to create and develop sales opportunities.
- Close inbound enquiries and interact with existing experienced investor clients.
- Had experience within the property or finance market.
- Ability to demonstrate historical sales performance.
- Competent with Microsoft products
Full UK driving license.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please submit your application ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'