The Best Connection are currently recruiting for 2 x Internal Sales Consultant/Telesales Representatives to join one of our Aldridge based clients.
The working hours are 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday. You must be flexible to varying start times for example:
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm and Fri 8am - 1pm
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm and Fri 8:30am - 1:30pm
Working under the direction of the business development manager you will be responsible for closing sales deals and maintaining excellent customer relationships via phone calls with prospective clients. You will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills, people skills and proactively presenting products over the phone. You must be comfortable “cold calling”, dealing with complaints and abrupt, impatient customers and handling rejection.
Excellent communication, phone and computer skills are essential and the ideal candidates will have the following qualities:
- Target driven
- Actively sell products to meet individual and team targets
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate current and future sales
- Maintain regular contact with customers in order of priority
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls and sales as well as noting useful information
- Take orders in an accurate and efficient manner before passing to the Customer Admin Teams
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Actively calling potential and existing customers to inform them about new products and generate leads and sales
- Answering questions about the products and/or the company
- Gather market feedback and industry information
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about technical products and describe/explain them to prospects
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
These positions are on a Temp to Perm basis and so following on from a successful probation period there are genuine employment opportunities.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'