Sales Consultant, Birstall. Basic Salary of £18,000 with a realistic OTE of £45,000 plus for a national retailer.
My client is looking for a target driven sales consultant who has a real passion and flair for home design. With the best products, great prices and a market leading advertising campaign the Birstall store always achieve a high turnover so the uncapped commission scheme makes the earning potential phenomenal.
What we offer:
- A Completive Basic Salary of £18,000
- Realistic on target earning of £35,000 – £45,000
- Commission shortly after you join
- Great training programme to support your learning within the business
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
- Pre sales close down – we work hard from Boxing Day in the Christmas sales so we close all stores for the week prior to Christmas
What we are looking for:
- A sales consultant with a confident proactive approach when dealing with customer facing environment
- The ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas
- A quick learner who can learn in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Target driven and self-motivated individual who is great at influencing and negotiation, having the ability to identify and close the sale
With showrooms across the UK my client has become a leading destination in the high-end furniture sector. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy creating a personal, relaxing shopping environment to suit every budget and taste. Following great success in the market my client now has over 100 stores within the UK.
This will offer any future sales consultant the chance for a stable career with great earning and learning potential to progress in responsibility and earnings to progress and become a future leader. They will offer you a great training and induction programme to support their development and growth from sales consultant to management positions.
Our store opens Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10.30am to 5pm (10:30 am - 11:00 am viewing only). You will be required to work every weekend and Bank Holidays as these are high footfall/sales days for us.
If you believe you have what it takes and what to join my client on their journey of success, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'