We are looking to recruit a high calibre individual with prior residential sales experience to join this thriving team based in South West London.
- Comfortable working to and exceeding sales targets
- Have excellent negotiating skills
- Proactive as well as reactive
- Show the willingness and ability to generate new business opportunities
- Are a team player and build good relationships within the team
- Able to provide a valid driving license (with minimal endorsements)
- Able to demonstrate confident and articulate communication skills to help forge and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Able to respond to customer queries promptly and ensure all issues are resolved and dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, problem solve, make decisions and prioritise workload
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Competent with IT and display strong administration skills
- Patient with the ability to empathise and remain calm under pressure
- Able to be a strong brand Ambassador
- Bubbly with a vibrant personality, a positive outlook and strong work ethic
- Highly competitive basic salary, commission and referral scheme plus company car
- Five day working week
- Minimum of 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Rewards & Benefits programme
- Employee recognition hub with discounts/cashback scheme and well-being centre
- Industry leading training and development programme
- Dedicated Career Pathways
- Continued investment in marketing and technology
- Annual employee engagement survey
- Honesty, transparency, support, a strong moral code, CSR and professional standards
Previous experience within the property sector or a transferable sales or customer service is highly desirable.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY! ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT SPECIALISES IN RECRUITING THE BEST CANDIDATES TO THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROLES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE.
- Estate Agents
- Team Leader
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'