SALARY: £18,000 to £20,000 Depending on Experience, OTE £35,000 to £40,000
- Annual channel performance related bonus
- 20 days plus bank holidays allowance
- Career opportunity in line with channel growth
As a key, the Sales Consultant will be responsible for securing new customers both retail and corporate but with a focus on corporate, help manage existing corporate customers, convert incoming retail sales enquiries into customers and help the team to provide sales support to a network of field based sales agents. The role requires a sharp focus on delivering new customer signings, at the required levels of volume and revenue. Quarterly Sales Targets will require a consistent level of high quality sales pipeline management which will drive high levels of open-ended commission earnings.
- To identify, connect with, engage and then convert the mid-range turnover & revenue generating new business prospects for both Corporate and Third party channels. The role will be completely self-reliant for finding retail and corporate prospects and any appointment-making required.
- Undertake regular detailed commercial reviews of the sales pipeline to identify areas of opportunity and risks towards success - enabling the effective management of short, medium and long term deliverables.
- Through personal commitment to training, build a comprehensive understanding of all products, processes, services and USP’s to allow appropriate client needs to be met.
- To take a consultative approach with prospects, in order to uncover explicit needs and requirements ensuring these are then met through a considered and professional solution that maximizes the potential of opportunity.
- Ensure that all contact and conversations with prospective and new customers are accurately recorded within defined SLAs in the company data systems.
- Work effectively with all team members to help generate a supportive team culture.
- Quickly develop a clear understanding of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure these are prioritised and achieved on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Display positive behaviours at all times that encourage other channel colleagues and promote a positive working environment.
- Contribute and commit to creating a personal development plan that addresses all training and development needs to deliver monthly sales & revenue targets and future career aspirations.
- Other duties from time to time as directed by the management team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A good Sales Consultant will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience to be successful:
- A clear understanding of all products and USP’s with the ability to consult effectively and then match features and benefits to each individual customer and demonstrate positive outcomes.
- Immaculate presentation & communication skills allied with an adept commercial awareness.
- Capable of negotiation at Director Level.
- Strong self-motivational skills with the ability to work collaboratively towards the teams target and ultimately revenue goals.
- A demonstrable ability to develop key relationships and network at board level externally.
- Ability to prospect effectively using communications campaigns, data management and an ability to challenge the status quo in order to deliver against stretching targets.
- Entrepreneurial skills underpinned by an aspirational drive.
- Use the company database systems to effectively manage their personal pipeline to maximise all selling opportunities for now and future.
- Have good insight on all elements of the automotive and fleet market, up to date with market changes and fluctuations.
- Is well read and with a good understanding of all competitor propositions and can readily articulate these.
- Previous experience of selling contract hire and leasing within the Motor Trade or motor trade retails sales will be distinctly advantageous
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'