Based in Leicester
Salary up to £25,000k DOE including uncapped commission OTE £50,000k
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Consultant (outbound) to join a team of highly talented and experienced, yet down to earth people, they promote a culture that is open, positive and results driven.
We're looking for a Sales Consultant. The pay range my client is offering is up to £50,000k including uncapped commission.
Other benefits offered:
- 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays (20 days until you pass Probation)
- 8.45am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 4.30pm Friday
- No weekend working
- Free on-site parking
- Regular monthly incentives, team nights out and recognition award events
- At least two years sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing industry
- Able to pay attention to detail and complete required work accurately
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with/without supervision
- Have experience of working in a target-focused environment
- Resilient and able to respond positively to setbacks
- Self-starting with a passion for succeeding
- Responds positively to feedback and coaching provided
- Proven ability to recognise customers' needs and convert these into sales
- Strong rapport building and negotiation skills, preferably gained within a B2B sales environment or other sales-based environments
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Have experience of working within an outbound call centre, preferably within a B2B environment or other sales-based environments
- for engaging prospective business customers using detailed knowledge of the products and services provided
- You will also be responsible for capturing key tactical information to ensure you speak to customers at the right time while also gathering information on our competitors to enhance your rapport building and negotiation skills for engaging prospective customers
Why Should You Apply?
- Rewarding place to work - Regular monthly incentives, team nights out and recognition award events
- Passionate about the Energy sector
- Invests in your future success
- My client recruits on ability, honesty, enthusiasm, shared values and track record
How to apply?
Just click apply and respond to an email you will receive if you are shortlisted.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Sales Consultant, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"