This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated Sales Consultant to join our energetic team and help scale Lovestruck Infinity, the rapidly-growing matchmaking arm of the multi award-winning online dating site and app Lovestruck.com.
Lovestruck Infinity has been designed purely for single professionals looking for committed, meaningful relationships, but without the time to do so themselves.
As Sales Consultant for Lovestruck Infinity, your primary objective is to drive Client growth via face-to-face meetings with prospects at our office in Mayfair. If you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you.
- Make daily warm calls to potential customer leads
- Follow-up with customer leads on regular basis
- Meet potential customers in person to sell matchmaking services
- Manage, retain and build up existing personal accounts proactively
- Understand customer needs and provide advice to meet those needs
- Sales-driven personality and self motivated in achieving monthly sales targets
- Upbeat, professional and energetic phone skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Good listener with the ability to provide various solutions to clients' needs
- Love interacting and interfacing with clients, with passion to help people
- Show initiative and able to multi task and work under pressure
- Fresh graduate or candidate without sales experience will be considered
Compensation and perks:-
- Attractive compensation with base salary and uncapped cash commission structure based on achievable sales targets
- Learn best practices from exceptionally talented colleagues around the world
- Amazing opportunity to meet new people from all walks of life and expand your social network
- Fast-paced work environment with excellent long-term growth opportunities
- Five-day work week with flexible work hours
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"