Internal Sales Consultant
£26k - £30k + £15k OTE
Are you seeking a unique opportunity to become an Internal Sales Consultant at a highly successful independent software vendor based in Central London?
This independent software company are leading providers of software as a service for Business and IT transformation. With an extensive client base that ranges from councils, banks, charities and even NASA, the products and services they provide ensures businesses are optimising the use of their technology in the most efficient way possible. This is a rare opportunity for candidates that already have some B2B sales experience under their belt and who are driven to succeed! As an Internal Sales Consultant you will be generating and following up on prospective leads with the aim of understanding a company's work practices and subsequently booking in demonstration requests. In return you will be supported in passing your industry accredited software qualifications and becoming a specialist within the field!
- Calling prospective leads and updating information on the leads database (SalesForce)
- Generating regular leads and sales reports using SalesForce and any other reports required
- Clarifying a prospective client's requirements, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Scheduling meetings and booking in demonstrations requests in sync with consultant diaries
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure you are following up on campaigns, presenting relevant propositions to new and existing clients, and relaying any feedback back to the marketing team
- With a degree in either an IT or Business-related subject you will understand the importance of how enterprise architecture can lead to business transformation
- Having at least a year's B2B sales experience will allow you to hit the ground running in converting new leads into meetings/demonstration requests
- Exceptional interpersonal skills will allow you to quickly build rapport with clients
- A working knowledge of MS Office and using SalesForce will ensure you are correctly documenting all client correspondence
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to absorb technical information will allow you to clearly articulate a value proposition to prospective clients
If this opportunity to work as an Internal Sales Consultant and become an industry accredited professional at a leading business process software company sounds like the right opportunity for you then click the apply button now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job