Here at the Tenet Group we like to think of ourselves as a fun, friendly, flexible place to work, with a really pleasant family-feel atmosphere. We are one of the largest Independent Financial Adviser support group in the UK with over 25 years industry experience, and we provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
We are currently looking to appoint a driven and motivated desk-based Sales Consultant (Telemarketing) to be based in our friendly and professional Leeds Head Office at Horsforth, reporting into the Central Recruitment & Events Manager.
The key focus of the role will be to generate ongoing leads for the sales team via outbound calling.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Generate ongoing leads for the from outbound calling
- Arranging telephone appointments or face to face appointments across all brands
- End to end sales of our Directly Authorised Compliance services
- Work with the Marketing team to manage the outbound campaign messages and Marketing collateral
- Responsible for logging and reporting on appointments / follow up / next contact.
- Inbound enquiry management for all brands.
- Competitor analysis.
- Involved with package / proposition review.
- Campaign creation and monitoring.
- Prospect marketing distribution and communications.
- MI delivery for the team weekly and monthly.
- CRM upkeep and reporting.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a financial services environment would be desirable.
- Competitor knowledge within the network industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Outbound calling/sales experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Innovative and proactive approach to tasks and processes.
- IT literate across Microsoft suite of products including Word and Excel.
- Positive, friendly and helpful team player.
This role offers the opportunity to join a dedicated, close knit team of friendly professionals.
Salary banding is highly competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- Access to Perkbox - "the happiness platform";
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded Pension, Income Protection and Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and General Insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!