Location: 80 New Kings Road, London, SW6 4LT
Salary: Basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 p.a. plus commission on sales. (£10,000 on target)
Hours of work: Full-time - 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
About the Sales Consultant:
Attend to customer purchase requirements from showroom meetings, including referrals from the company and all other retailers. Taking telephone and email enquiries for the purchase of all goods and services provided by our client. Proactively seek out further sales opportunities using company marketing tools and strategies.
Responsibilities of the Sales Consultant:
- Maintain the showroom display in good order at all times by direction of the Business Manager.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions as requested by the Business Manager & Directors.
- Prepare estimates for sales and installations of all products and follow through to close of sale.
- Cultivate contacts as specifiers such as architects, designers and developers for sales purposes.
- Support the business manager when he is not in the showroom and send information to him or clients at his request.
- Follow up leads generated by marketing campaigns to specifiers, retailers, architects and designers.
- Maintain the security & safety of the showroom at all times in accordance with directions from the Business Manager.
- Attend the needs of the company’s retailers when their clients are sent to the showroom by them.
- Proactively research industry databases to help seek out new business prospects/opportunities.
- Responsibly sell goods and services to customers after taking enquiries and following them through to close of sale.
- Process payment for goods & services sold prior to delivery except where expressly authorised by a director.
- Ability to understand and identify business opportunities and build long term relationships with customers.
Requirements of the Sales Consultant:
- High standard of English Language spoken & written.
- Computer literacy, understanding computer programming.
- Competence in Microsoft Office programs.
- Internet Competence, Web and social media skills.
- Tenacity, positivity, honesty, smart appearance, friendly, confidant, good social skills, interpersonal sales skills, punctuality.
- Ability to read architectural drawing (CAD).
- Ability to advise the right product according to the drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and plans
- Basic understand how heating systems work.
- Other spoken European languages.
- Ability to read architectural plans, Graphic and writing skills.
- Manual driving license valid in UK.
- Understanding of QuickBooks.
- Excellent London geography knowledge.
- EcoSmart, GlammFire, Bromic and Igneous products and all accessories.
- Knowledge of bioethanol fuel.
- Knowledge of fire place and heating industry.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Sales Consultant role then please apply now!