Luxury Sales Consultant - Clarendon Fine Art, Stow on the Wold
Would you like to be part of a successful team in an established Clarendon Fine Art Gallery in Stow on the Wold.
OTE - £25K - 35K (pro rata)
We are looking for confident and driven individuals to use their colourful personalities to develop client relationships, sell wonderful fine art and drive sales.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and maintaining excellent client relationships and developing business opportunities
- Identifying client needs and offering your knowledge to ensure quality sales are achieved
- Attending and organising client launch events
- Have the privilege of representing some of the UK's leading Artists as well as new and exciting Artists
- Be part of a great British success story
What can we do for you?
- Offer an exciting, creative and professional environment
- Extensive Art Academy and sales training
- Exceptional opportunities to develop your sales career
- Uncapped commission (OTE £25,000-£30,000 per year, pro rata).
What will you need?
- Ideally a sales driven background or the desire to develop your sales career
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ideally experience of working with a high-end luxury brand, however not essnetial
- Very flexible with working hours, rota's are on a shift basis and weekend work is key
- This is a part time position.
Please apply to this unique opportunity with your CV.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"