Based from home, you would be selling Reading Plus software directly into primary and secondary schools (Key Stages 2-4) predominantly in the London & South East areas.
Reporting directly to a Director of Reading Solutions UK Ltd you will be responsible for generating and developing leads from initial contact through to sale completion using a consultative sales process.
You will be able to present to middle and senior leaders (English/literacy), train teachers and teaching assistants in how to use Reading Plus, manage evaluations, and close sales (including agreeing implementation plans).
You will need to keep accurate and current records on the customers’ sale journey using a Customer relationship management (CRM) system and report on a regular basis directly to the senior management team at Reading Solutions UK Ltd.
The role will involve travelling to schools and may include some overnight stays.
Full training will be given on how to use Reading Plus and the consultative sales process. There may be opportunities for the right person to take up a more senior position in the company at a later date.
- Highly skilled professional with a background in education ideally at Senior Leadership level
- Experience of presenting at a senior leader level
- Effective and influential communicator
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- An understanding of current education practice relating to English/literacy
- Own car/transport and a current clean driving license
- Willingness to travel
- Sales experience
- Understanding of a consultative sales process
- Experience of using IT-based educational programmes (e.g. Lexia, Accelerated Reading, Read Write Inc.)
- Experience of working independently
- Familiar with using a CRM system for record keeping
- Knowledge of school’s ICT systems