Due to the success that Adia has had, we are looking to grow our team in Leeds and are recruiting Sales Consultants.
As a Sales Consultant, your role will be to work within the Sales Team to increase Adia market share.
You will be targeted on clients acquired in all sectors. Even though there will be sales targets, as a Sales Consultant you will strive to exceed these expectations. The focus will be on new business.
As a Sales Consultant, your role will include;
* Deliver the sales strategy in line with the company's objectives to ensure continual growth.
* Take the lead in sales opportunities, cold calling, visiting and demonstrating the app to clients.
* Use the target's as success signposts and provides your stats for monitoring and feedback on successes and improvements.
The successful Sales Consultant will have experience in sales and/or recruitment, be goal orientated, innovative and be creative individuals with strong organisational and project management capabilities. You will possess effective communication skills and have the ability to build influential relationships, whilst delivering results in a cross-functional environment.
Adia will be an industry changing journey and we are looking for Sales Consultants who are highly motivated and resilient with positive attitude and have the ambition to build a career at Adia.
In return Adia will offer you;
* Competitive salary depending on experience.
* Will be awarded on business performance.
* Flexible Benefits.
* Company Pension Scheme
* Annual Leave which increases with years service.
Join us today and be a part of our future!!!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.