Opportunities exists for several motivated, resilient, articulate and charismatic individuals to join our rapidly expanding sales team.
What makes a good sales professional? Resilience, tenacity, personality, graft, humour, charm, ambition, motivation… if you have these traits, we can provide the training, support and inspiration to help you achieve career success.
We are flexible when reviewing your past experience and we are open to individuals who:
- Are recent graduates and are ambitious to achieve financial and professional success in recruitment/sales
- Or individuals with sales experience, particularly telesales or direct sales experience
- Or someone with recruitment experience, looking for a dynamic company to help them achieve their sales potential
Your role will involve the full sales function, sourcing and screening quality opportunities, sourcing agreeing contracts, advertising, marketing, attending meetings.
We are a specialist, niche agency selling staffing solutions and interim provision to the private and public sector.
Why work for Hunter:
- Defined career pathway - you know exactly what you need to achieve in order to secure your next promotion/pay rise
- Uncapped Commission!!
- Part of the Hunter/Gatherer group of companies, fast becoming the leaders in all sectors of healthcare recruitment
- Work alongside, and be mentored by industry experts, well known in their respective niche markets and the best to learn from/emulate!
- Free tea & coffee
- Free beer & cider from our own bar, every day (after 2pm of course..)
- Unlimited annual leave
- Inspirational leadership
- Structured induction and training programme - we will give you all the support and coaching you need to be successful
- Weekly access to yoga/mindfulness/fitness events
- Running club
- Working in a vibrant, modern office with couches, foosball table, games and books on hand to relax
- Wellness room
- Bring your dog to work - seriously, we mean it
- Bike storage
- Holiday incentives
- Quarterly reward meals
- Free fruit!
Earning potential for Hunter AHP consultants:
- Starting salary range: £20,000 - £30,000
- Uncapped commission
Based in Central London, on the vibrant Southbank, we are close to major transports hubs of Waterloo and London Bridge.