As part of the Upgrades Team, the sales Consultant's role is to sell new Apps and other products/services to the existing customer base. The role involves calling customers to assess potential needs and discuss through considered explanation of services; following through opportunities to close sales in order to meet company targets.
- Meet KPI's in terms of call rates, appointments booked, conversion rates and revenue targets. The targets will be communicated to you by the Team Leader or Directors.
- Use the CRM system to plan and make calls to then take and record relevant information for future use. The CRM system must be updated with progress made on each call and appropriate follow on calls set.
- Manage own activities in the CRM system, ensuring calls are completed on time and data and actions are entered accurately and correctly.
- Be able to overcome objections given to you in order to reach the correct person or close a sale.
- Compile and send quotations.
- Ensure that all enquiries and hot prospects into the company are followed up swiftly and to a conclusion.
- Ensure that all potential orders are followed up efficiently.
- Be able to communicate confidently with team members and peers to raise any issues or concerns.
- To attend all meetings or training sessions as required and participate fully giving opinion and evidence.
- Ensure that your knowledge of products is kept accurate and up to date including system updates and changes.
- Always behave in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with customers and colleagues alike.
- Manage your time in order to meet department targets set and understand the need for planning.
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar role (1 year min)
Hours of work 8.30am to 4.30pm Mon - Fri
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job