Up to £20k + £55-60k OTE
Halo Recruitment have partnered up with a leading client who due to company expansion, are seeking ambitious Sales Consultants to provide exceptional service within their varied and exciting role. The role will be to manage a portfolio of existing clients and attract new clients.
- Plan, identify, manage and develop your pipeline of prospects, opportunities and sales.
- Utilise the Company CRM to ensure high sales productivity and accurate forecasting is achieved.
- Build Strong relationships
- Provide a consultative, knowledgeable sales approach to every customer opportunity to ensure high success and customer satisfaction.
- Pro-actively follow leads
- Prepare and present informative and accurate customer proposals.
- Close new business sales opportunities from new and existing customers to reach company targets.
- Plan and implement retention and development of existing accounts.
- Resolve client issues at the pre-delivery stage and put an action plan in place, ensuring its completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction remains at the highest level for existing accounts
- Provide regular and accurate forecasting and reporting on your sales activities.
Required Experience and Attributes:
- Sales/ Business Development experience (Not essential)
- Great Customer Service skills with the ability to build long lasting relationships
- Great telephone manner
- Driven self starter
- Ambitious and money motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your sales and account management skills and work for an expanding company who like to reward their employees and promote within. APPLY NOW
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job