At Sofa Workshop we make beautiful, British, handmade to order sofas for our customers. It's been our thing for more than 30 years! We have over 60 sofa designs in our range and we're confident we can create the perfect sofa for our customers each and every time.
We have a couple of exciting Sales Consultant positions, one full time and one part time, and would particularly like to hear from you, if you have an aptitude for sales and a passion for customer service. Passionate people with out-going personalities are right up our street.
- Deliver a seamless customer experience throughout the purchase journey
- Build & maintain strong relationships with our customers and suppliers
- Surpass individual & team targets
- Maintain high presentation standards within the store at all times
- Be a Sofa Workshop brand ambassador who consistently delivers a positive & unforgettable experience for our customers at all times
What are the ingredients for a Sofa Workshop Rising Star or Hidden Gem?
- A natural flair for sales and tons of enthusiasm
- A strong desire to deliver a first class customer experience
- The ability to quickly pick up and confidently deliver product knowledge
- Strong commitment & a willingness to work collaboratively with your colleagues
- Great written & communication skills with strong administration capabilities
- A craving for learning & development opportunities
Our commitment to you
At Sofa Workshop, we want our teams to feel motivated and rewarded for the excellent work that they do, therefore as well as a very interesting pay structure, we offer the following employee benefits:
- Bonus & incentive opportunities
- 31 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Lifestyle benefits and employee discounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job