CREED Fragrances Sales Consultant – Harvey Nichols, Manchester
15 hours per week – Competitive Salary
Brands: Creed, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Juliette Has A Gun, James Heeley
Would you like to work with one of the most luxurious fragrance brands in the UK? Do you have a dynamic and vibrant personality with strong selling skills, excellent customer service and a friendly disposition? Then this might be the role for you.
As a Sales Consultant, you will act as an ambassador for the company, which includes being aware of new launches, promotional activity and general business trends within the department in order to maintain market awareness.
- Achieving the team sales targets set for each brand
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to all our customers in line with the Orange Square culture
- Being aware of and reporting any stock loss or damage on your counter and stock room area.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, building strong relationships with store management.
The House of Creed is one of the best kept secrets of the perfume world, priding itself on offering an unparalleled range of luxury male and female fragrances.
As a dynamically growing company, they are always on the look-out for top quality Sales Consultants to represent their brand. They are especially looking for someone who will want to learn about the history and character of each fragrance, as this is a key part of their brand.
Key skills and qualities of a Sales Consultant:
- Passionate about delivering luxury customer service at all times.
- Must have excellent communication skills and client skills.
- Must be flexible over days required to work.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
What the company can offer
Uniform allowance paid twice a year
Free product allowance
Generous holiday entitlement
Great working culture