Are you a Sales Consultant with previous experience in telesales with customer services skills?
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join them in Royal Wootton Bassett on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary of £18,000- £20,000 per annum OTE £30K plus a competitive benefits package which will include Pension, childcare vouchers, healthcare scheme, life insurance and free parking. Their offices are located in Royal Wootton Bassett and are within easy reach of the M4.
Our client is the UK’s largest, independent property part exchange company. They work alongside a wide range of park and leisure home operators as well as new housing developers to offer a professional property part exchange service for people who are looking to move onto the next stage of their life without the hassle!
As their Sales Consultant your role will be to respond to confirmed warm leads explaining the benefits of using the Part Exchange and Park Home Finding service to all prospective B2C clients promoting Park Home Living and the Lifestyle choice. Working within a small team you will be responsible for collation of personal and exiting property information and obtaining further information on the desired destination location in the case of the Park Home Finding service by probing, filtering each telephone call.
You will establish the needs of the individual and tailoring each contact with the client as required. Once their needs have been identified persuade the client to progress to the assessment of the property and indicative offer and locate suitable parks from the company residential park network for them to view.
Key Responsibilities of their Sales Consultant
- Respond to warm leads outbound and field inbound sales calls
- Collation of personal and property information by probing, filtering each telephone call to establish the needs of the individual
- Collation of information of the destination location and desired Park Home or Leisure Home style
- Identify Park and suitable home in line with clients requirements, arrange appointment for a visit the Park
- Promote service and provide information on how the service will benefit customers personally
- Explain the process involved if they proceed with the service
- Upload properties onto Rightmove and Sell My Park, respond to requests for further information in a timely manner
- Conduct follow up/research calls to capture outcome of Park visit
- Maintain accurate, current information on individuals personal and property details on CRM
- Action starts from Brokers, collation of property details and Broker fee requirements, pass for assessment
- Enter talk notes/info onto CRM
- Use Outlook to send emails to potential customers.
Essential skills and experience required for their Sales Consultant
- Previous experience in telesales is essential
- Previous experience in the property industry or customer services would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Able to work on own initiative
- Enjoy working with customers to build trust and strong relationships
- A positive and approachable attitude
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- Strong understanding of MS Office
- Minimum GCSE Grade C to include Maths and English
The hours of work are equivalent to 37.5 per week typically: Tuesday and Thursday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm, Wednesday 11.00 am – 7.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm and Saturday 10.00 am – 3.00 pm. Lunch breaks will vary between 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on the shift you are working.
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Sales Consultant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
Due to a large numbers of applicants, if you do not here back from them within 28 days your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.