Do you have what it takes to join a fast growing, market leading organisation, with unrivalled incentives and commission structure?
Due to rapid expansion, a need has arisen for talented Sales Consultant.
You will need to have exceptional communication skills and a passion for making money.
The role will involve making telephone calls to customers that have expressed an interest purchasing a training course within teaching.
Applicants with previous sales experience are desired, but applications are welcome from everyone as we provide full training.
We pride ourselves on giving our staff the best possible working experience including a fun office environment where everyone is treated as an equal and continuing training and development.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 09:00 AM - 18:00 PM
- £14,000 - £18,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Generous uncapped commission structure - £600 per month OTE (£25,000 per annum)
- £100 monthly bonus for 100 % attendance and timekeeping record
- Incentives including cash, vouchers and early finishes on Friday
- Corporate discounts including restaurants, cinema, shopping, technology, and travel
- Opportunity to complete NCFE qualifications in Sales and Management
- Pay review after successful completion of a three month probationary period
- Annual pay review
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
Send us your CV to apply for this opportunity.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Sales Executive
- Exceeding Targets