- To effectively handle inbound calls.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets and contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives.
- Identify needs and cross sell policies to maximise sales.
- Accurate screening of customers pre-existing medical conditions in order to offer the best policy cover.
- Following scripts carefully and accurately whilst building rapport with the customer.
- To manage customer service enquiries in alignment with our customer service goals.
- Manage sensitive and complex data in line with Data Protection and update customer records accurately.
- To contribute to the development and success of the Company by taking an active part in team and operational meetings.
- To maintain a professional and courteous manner towards your fellow team members, customers and clients.
- Adhering to FCA regulations at all times.
- To be accountable for personal development.
- To work within our regulatory framework and adhere to our Quality Assurance Programme.
- To comply with the housekeeping rules contained within the Staff Handbook.
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of the business from time to time.
This list of duties is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and may be amended by Senior Management from time to rime, nor is it in an order of importance.
- Experience in a Telesales/Telemarketing role within a Call Centre with proven levels of success.
- Experience in an Insurance environment would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal orientated and target driven
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail with focus on achieving first time quality.
- Persistent in the face of opposition, maintaining a positive attitude.
35 hours per week
The Call Centre is open during the following hours:
8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
10am-4pm Bank Holidays
Shift patterns to be worked, with time off in lieu.
- Excellent learning & development opportunities.
- 24 days holiday basic, rising after specific lengths of service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Study Support Packages
- Reward & Recognition incentives
- Discounted Health Assessments
- Health & Wellbeing advice
- Exclusive employee discounts including shopping vouchers, cinema tickets etc.
- Employee suggestion scheme
- Annual performance related bonus
- Fresh fruit every Tuesday
- Pizza's in the last week of the month
- Head & Neck massages during lunch breaks
- Sports & Social Club
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gourmet Society and Tastecard offers
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.