ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our offices in Tattenhall Cheshire, you will be part of an existing successful team; due to our success, we are creating a team to support the UK insurance market. The role will entail efficient handling of insurance profiling calls from the UK and will require the successful candidates to effectively gather and process insurance related information with the highest degree of accuracy, as well as offering exceptional service directly to our customers and other third parties.
You will receive full training, the ability to earn quarterly bonus, and the opportunity for potential career progression in a fast-growing area. It’s important that the successful candidates can work flexible hours including evenings and weekends. Candidates will be required to work between the hours of 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday, however flexibility will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage inbound and outbound calls from/to customers looking for help with obtaining a competitive auto insurance quote within required service levels
• Offering an exceptional level of customer service to both customers and internal/external stakeholders
• Update call details onto our bespoke CRM system ensuring a high level of accuracy
• Liaise with 3rd party insurance companies to ensure a positive customer outcome
• Explain and sell the benefits of our services, handling customers’ objections successfully
• Adhere to internal and external regulatory frameworks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a desire to achieve and exceed targets.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a very busy environment and be flexible/adaptable to business needs, working well under pressure
• Confident communication skills and the ability to explain detailed information clearly and concisely.
• Good knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Fluent in English (other languages would be beneficial but not essential)
• Due to our location, it’s important that all candidates have their own form of transport
• Previous experience working within a fast-paced call center environment
• Previous experience in either customer service/sales roles
• Knowledge/awareness of UK regulations i.e. FCA, DPA, PRA
• Desire to develop your skills and experience in a rapidly expanding business. Someone who enjoys responsibility and is a team player
• Ability to manage workload and prioritise effectively
For a confidential discussion on how I can can support your career development please contact me on 01244 405 100 or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job