Location: Gillingham, Kent
Salary: £14,500, OTE £35k - 50k
Are you an experienced Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant or Showroom Sales person working in Retail who is currently considering a change in career?
Due to our client’s rapid expansion we are looking for experienced Sales Advisors, Sales Consultants or Showroom Sales people with a background in retail sales to join their established market leading brand in a role where exceptional customer service combined with a passion for trends, design and home furnishing will lead to great success.
Exceptional training will be given – this role demands a great personality and the right behaviours – the technical skills you will be fully developed in. If you have performed a role selling home furnishings, fashion, or in any sales-focused environment where you need to gain an understanding of your customers’ needs and match them with solutions then don’t think twice about applying – our client has market leading training and selling tools that will make you an expert in no time!
As a Sales Advisor you will be a dynamic, confident presence on the shop floor, helping to drive sales and exceed customer expectation with outstanding service at all times. You will be given full product training and will have previous experience in a sales and design environment to help you bring your customer’s vision to life
- Passionately driving showroom sales by fully understanding the customers wants and needs
- Achieving all sales targets and converting leads
- Fully understanding your customer’s vision and helping to bring this to life
- Championing Customer Service for the store, and always finding the right product to match the customer’s requirements
- Assisting the customer throughout the whole process, from planning each detail to making sure the customer is still happy even after the sale
- You will be a passionate individual with a background in a sales and targeted environment, eg.) furniture, showroom, electrical, mobile phone sales or fashion
- Exemplary customer service skills, and the confidence to approach customer’s in an engaging manner
- Dynamic attitude towards sales and a natural sales ability
- Leader and motivator, always working towards meeting targets and remaining positive
- Sales professional, capable of engaging in conversation with a variety of different customer types
- Track record in passionately achieving sales targets and driving profitability
- Great organisational capabilities and the ability to pay great attention to detail, helping you to plan everything down to the last detail for the customer
- Self motivated, and capable of keeping up a positive morale in store
- Team player who enjoys engaging in team targets and working towards both a store and personal goal
- Professional and confident image, able to represent the company brand to the highest standard
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail & HR recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We provide our candidates with a consultative, honest, high quality and efficient service which develops long term relationships ensuring we become the preferred consultancy for all our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves on understanding people – we are real, we get to the real you and we will get you real results. But then, put simply - It’s the way we work.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job