Our client are looking for 5 ambitious, hardworking employees who would like to start a career in Sales to join our new Sales Academy.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5pm - no weekends, shifts or bank holidays
Year 1 Average Earning Potential - £20,000, Year 2 - £25,000 (Excellent Commission Scheme)
You do not need to have previous experience in Sales as our Sales Academy will teach you everything you need to know about how to speak to new and existing customers, how to sell effectively and therefore how to succeed in Sales. We will provide you with the required training, coaching and ongoing support to develop your knowledge and skills over time whilst always maximising your earning potential.
If you already have Sales experience than we are still keen to hear from you! We will tailor our programme to suit your needs and abilities.
What skills do you need?
• Good communication skills - you need the ability to speak to anyone.
• Resilience -you need to be able to handle rejection and not take it personally.
• Good listening skills - you can’t sell if you don’t listen.
• Adaptable and flexible - this is a fast-moving business, if you cannot handle change, we probably aren’t right for you.
• Computer literacy.
• Professional - this is a successful business and while we have fun at work, we work hard to maintain that success.
• Target driven - you will be required to work to a range of achievable targets to earn great commission.
What will you be doing?
Lead Generation - get used to spending your day on the phone and talking to customers, generating quality sales leads to be transferred into a more experienced member of the team.
Start getting stuck into Outbound Sales with lots of training, ongoing coaching and support.
Progress to the Sales Intermediate level! Look after your own portfolio of customers and receive additional training to further develop your skills.
Month 12 onwards
You will now be an experienced, successful member of the Sales team. Your career path is yours to develop now as you wish, whether that means maximising your earning potential by growing your customer base, striving for a supervisory position or applying for secondment opportunities. If you want to, our client will offer you the opportunity to develop your career.
What can they offer you?
• Excellent training and coaching from our dedicated Sales Supervisors and Managers
• Uncapped Commission Scheme
• Progression and development opportunities
• Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices
• 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays increasing with each year of service up to 25
• No weekend work
• Local and online discounts such as discounted gym membership, discounted restaurants
• Childcare vouchers
- Customer Base
- Sales Leads
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job