Sales Consultant (New Homes)
£22,000 + OTE + benefits
Hours - 37.5 Hours a week2
My client is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant, with New Homes/Property experience, to join their new team in on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for new and second hand property sales on a Luxury Village and it is extremely important that you maintain high levels of customer service in order to maximise sales potential.
- Conducting professional viewings of show homes, stock plots and the Main House facilities with all interested parties
- Discussing and explaining the company concept and qualifying customers to identify good prospects
- Contacting leads by telephone to secure appointments on a daily basis
- Follow up appointments with telephone calls and/or written communications to encourage revisits and sales
- Maintaining relationships with customers through regular review contact
- Acting as an ambassador for the Company at all times
The skills you'll need
- Have previous experience in a similar sales role
- Confidence selling homes/new homes or have an estate agency background
- Be results driven, professional and personable
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
This role is ideally suited to a confident communicator able to understand the needs of the customer, with a good service ethos, good PC skills and basic administrative ability.
To apply for this role click 'apply now' for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job