Sales Consultant, High Wycombe. Basic Salary of up to £15,000 with a realistic OTE of £35,000 for a family owned retailer.
With showrooms across the UK my client has become a leading destination in the high end furniture sector. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy creating a personal, relaxing shopping environment to suit every budget and taste. Following great success in the market they are looking to grow the business opening 20 new stores in 2017. This will offer any future Sales Consultant the chance for a stable career with great earning and learning potential to progress in responsibility and earnings.to progress and become a future leader.
They will offer you a great training and induction programme to support their development and growth.
My Client is looking for a Sales Consultant who has a real passion and flair for home design as well as the ability to reach sales targets. With the best products, great prices and a market leading advertising campaign their stores always achieve a high footfall. Our customers really value the world class customer service they have been used to receiving from this market leading brand.
The successful Sales Consultant will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Confident proactive approach when dealing with customer facing environment
- The ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas
- Able to advise customers on design, colour and patterns
- Quick learner and able to learn in an every changing fast paced environment
- Target driven and self motivated individual
In return we offer:
- A Competitive Basic Salary of £15,000
- Realistic on target earners of £35,000
- 6 week Guaranteed Commission when you join
- Great training programme to support your learning within the business
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
We are keen to hear from any Sales Consultant, Retail Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Design Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Associate, Senior Sales, Showroom Sales and Sales Colleague.
If you believe you are the right Sales Consultant and want to join my client on their journey of success please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job