The ideal candidate will be responsible for attaining the new business revenue targets set by the business to help deliver our 3 year plan and assisting with the Sales drive within Technology Solutions for prospecting and winning new clients.
As a direct consequence you will be responsible for maintaining a prospect list through Salesforce and managing the prospect through the tender and appointment process.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. JLT has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the JLT International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
· To have a thorough grasp of the revenue generation potential from prospects
· Develop and manage the Technology Solutions new business pipeline.
· To have a full understanding of all client contracts and to ensure that the contracted services being sold are in line with the fee quote provided.
· Assist in the development of marketing initiatives across the Technology Solutions business.
· Maintains and develops JLT's culture, values and reputation with all staff, customers, partners and regulators/official bodies.
· Proven understanding of the Pensions / Employee Benefits in the UK
· Developing and managing a sales pipeline for himself or herself
· Experience in leading an d managing RFP responses, public sector and corporate procurement, Local Government, Central Government contracting processes
· Solution selling to Pension scheme trustees and HR / IT Directors
· Track record of attaining new sales targets
· Understanding of the Technology Solutions business
· Working knowledge of Salesforce
As you would expect from a company like Jardine Lloyd Thompson, we offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
· Employee share schemes
· Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Pension Plan
· Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job