Our client is one of the most established office furniture dealers in the UK.
Operating from their 22,000 square foot showroom in the Thames Valley they have worked with some of the largest blue-chip companies in the country as well as home based to medium sized companies.
It’s very exciting times for our client as they are going through a growth phase and are looking to recruit both internal and external sales people with experience within the office furniture industry, preferably on the dealer’s side.
Key Responsibilities/Specific Duties:
- Well presented, articulate and passionate about office furniture
- A thorough understanding of the sales and negotiating process
- A proven track record of finalising new business orders in excess of £50,000
- Can do attitude towards delivering sales targets
- Polished presentation skills to board level
- An ability to think outside of the box to find the right solution for the client
- IT skills, MS Office/Sage/Cloud based CRM
- A strong focus on customer service
- Excellent time management, forecasting & reporting skills
- Computer Literate
- Experienced Sales Professional