Are you a personable, highly motivated and organised sales superstar? If so then this could be the role for you.
What Are We Looking For?
We are currently looking for Business Development Executive for our client based in Poole.
Created in 2009 our client has dramatically grown from just 5 staff members to circa 60, and continuing to grow and develop our business and services to their customer’s year on year. Life insurance broker providing a large range of products from Life insurance to critical illness and private medical insurance.
About the role:
On the front line your role will involve spending time talking and truly getting to know your customers, understanding their needs and helping them find the right life protections for them.
• Strong telephone skills
• Previous B2B experience
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Able to maintain high outbound call volumes
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Outlook Benefits:
• Free on-site parking
• Guaranteed time off at Christmas
• Life insurance for staff and partners
• Discounts from Ticket Master
• 50% off Gym Memberships at Virgin Active (Esporta)
• 75% Champneys Spa’s
• Health Check cash backs per year
• Company Incentives (Races, Go Karting, Nights out in London, Paintballing and many more!!)
• Birthdays off
• Childcare Vouchers
Start date: Ongoing
Our client offers a variation of hours to suit both employees and the business. Contracted hours can be negotiated dependant on the role, suitability and business needs. Sales roles are based on achievement of targets, therefore hours worked need to facilitate this weather its 30/35/40/45 hours
£18,000 - £25,000 Basic OTE £48,000
Transport Links: Public transport available from Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and Hamworthy.
You must have a valid UK working Visa to apply. LVB Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"