Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 19th June 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Tuesday 3rd July 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£22,000 - £26,000
Are you a hard working and dynamic Sales Consultant within B2C Advertising?
Carlton Recruitment is pleased to announce that our prestigious client is currently seeking a Sales Consultantto join their team. Your role will include:
- Sustaining current, and grow new revenues in the companies portfolio
This is a target driven sales role requiring good organization, creative thinking and positive attitude. Specifically focused to exceed targets you can use your own creative ideas and sales skills to develop advertising platforms across printed and digital media that your clients can benefit from in order to win customers. You will grow, maintain and develop your own client base through winning new business and selling long term advertising campaigns.
- Initially to plan and execute lead generation and sales activity via the telephone. Over time, the role will develop to cover a mixture of telephone and field-based activity
- To achieve or exceed revenue targets for existing customers
- To generate new business to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- To ensure all lead generation and sales activity is accurately and fully logged on the sales CRM system
- To ensure client copy and advertisements are accurate and delivered according to published deadlines
- To ensure all activity conforms with company process and procedures
- To effectively build and manage client relationships, acting as the interface between them and the company
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent
- 'A’ levels or equivalent, ideally also a degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-activity, target-driven sales environment, with targets being regularly exceeded
- A good telephone manner
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent keyboard skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to generate creative ideas and use these to create effective solutions for your clients
- Good written English
- The ability to think quickly during situations that may involve a degree of pressure
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job