£22,000 - £26,000
Are you a hard working and dynamic Sales Consultant within B2C Advertising?
Carlton Recruitment is pleased to announce that our prestigious client is currently seeking a Sales Consultan tto join their team. Your role will include sustaining current and grow new revenues in the companies portfolio.
This is a target driven sales role requiring good organization, creative thinking and positive attitude. Specifically focused to exceed targets you can use your own creative ideas and sales skills to develop advertising platforms across printed and digital media that your clients can benefit from in order to win customers. You will grow, maintain and develop your own client base through winning new business and selling long term advertising campaigns.
- Initially to plan and execute lead generation and sales activity via the telephone. Over time, the role will develop to cover a mixture of telephone and field-based activity
- To achieve or exceed revenue targets for existing customers
- To generate new business to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- To ensure all lead generation and sales activity is accurately and fully logged on the sales CRM system
- To ensure client copy and advertisements are accurate and delivered according to published deadlines
- To ensure all activity conforms with company process and procedures
- To effectively build and manage client relationships, acting as the interface between them and the company
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent
- 'A’ levels or equivalent, ideally also a degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-activity, target-driven sales environment, with targets being regularly exceeded
- A good telephone manner
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent keyboard skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to generate creative ideas and use these to create effective solutions for your clients
- Good written English
- The ability to think quickly during situations that may involve a degree of pressure
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"