As a Sales Consultant at MATCHESFASHION.COM you will be a brand ambassador, offering the highest level of luxury customer service, aiming to delight and surprise. Confidentially interacting and engaging with all clients your aim will be to efficiently advise, style and assist clients to help drive brand awareness, customer loyalty and sales targets, all the time adhering to MATCHESFASHION.COM policies and procedures.
This opportunity will be based within No.5 Carlos Place, a completely new retail concept combining digital and physical interaction.
- Meet and greet all MATCHESFASHION.COM clients; providing refreshments where required.
- Pro-active clienteling - maintain regular communications with MF customers through email, phone and other internal communication methods whist building client database.
- Maximising sales at all opportunities to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets while supporting your team as a whole.
- Build upon your strong knowledge of seasonal key trends and designers/brands represented by MATCHESFASHION.COM - attend regular training sessions to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Communicating all product and customer feedback to the management team.
- Collect, enter and manage client data within the MATCHESFASHION.COM systems.
- Confidently use technology in store, such as iPads, apps and till systems, to efficiently process transactions and payments from clients.
- Ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and standards are of the highest quality at all times (including cleaning).
- Partake in stock take, maintenance and processing, including eShop picking.
- Be flexible with working hours, any additional ad hoc requests and covering shifts at other MATCHESFASHION.COM store locations.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Must possess a passion for fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to engage and build customer relations, focused on clienteling.
- Able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- Problem solving and solutions focused with a logical approach to situations.
- A strong understanding of MATCHESFASHION.COM and the brands we represent.
- Strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world; willing to embrace new technology trends.
- A second language is beneficial.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
- Customer Service