Position - Sales Consultant - Selling Training Solution
Location - Reading, UK Head Office
Package - £30,000 - £40,000 basic plus bonus and benefits
A leading software and technology business based in Reading have a unique opportunity to be the first Sales Consultant within the training business.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling and maximising training attendance to existing software users.
- You will lead customer contact to drive revenue from the sale of training solutions to accompany the business software
- Build a solid pipeline of business through internal and external sources
- Manage internal relationships to maximise sales opportunities
- Become a subject matter expert
- Develop a go to market plan to execute as part of your business development activity
- Build and continuously nourish new and existing client relationships
- Devise and execute outbound business development calls, e-mail campaigns, sms and any ways you feel essential to contacting your clients and prospects
- Proposal preparation for selling training classes to support the software
- Work collaboratively with External Field Sales Teams to maximise opportunities
- Utilising CRM
- Preparation of weekly forecasts and business development activity
- Experience in a B2B - Customer facing role
- Demonstrated success in direct sales
- Software Sales would be a distinct advantage
- An ability to ask probing questions, understand client needs and present appropriate solutions
- Proficient at establishing and developing customer relationships
- Self-discipline and motivation to execute your Sales Plan
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient IT skills, MS Office and CRM such as Salesforce for example
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- Business Development
- Sales Consultant