Sales Consultant (Manchester) - £20,000 Starting Salary + Uncapped Commission. (Realistic OTE year one £35-40k/year two £50-60k)
Liquid Personnel is a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy within the social work, healthcare and criminal justice sectors. As a business, we have achieved very aggressive growth since we were founded 10 years ago, by experienced Recruitment Consultants. As the market leading supplier of agency social workers in the UK, we are constantly looking to expand our business further. We also aim to continue dominating the social work recruitment market moving forward.
Liquid Personnel are currently seeking talented, determined and money motivated individuals to join our successful sales teams as sales consultants. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to kick start a career, which offers fantastic progression and a very lucrative earning potential within sales.
Based within a modern and lively office in the heart of Manchester City Centre, Liquid Personnel offer a wide range of benefits including dress down and an early finish on Friday, free gym memberships and discounted city centre parking.
Additional benefits include:
- Market Leading Uncapped Commission Scheme - our consultants earn more than those with competitors in our sector
- Award winning and accredited in house training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- Company holidays for high achievers. (E.g - Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester's finest restaurants as part of our 'Directors Club' incentive
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
- Pension Scheme
As a sales consultant you will be:
- Hardworking and money motivated
- A team player who wants to further your career in recruitment
- Ambitious 360 recruitment consultant
- Previous recruitment experience ideally in a fast paced temporary market
- Work autonomously and have a positive attitude
As a sales consultant, your duties will include:
- Managing a temporary social work desk
- Building solid relationships across all levels with your clients and candidates.
- Effectively promoting Liquids services to ensure that we are the preferred agency for candidates
- Proactively place your candidates onto contracts
- Candidate calling on a daily basis including lapsed Candidates
- Maintain and increase existing client relationships.
- Prospect for new clients seeking new business development opportunities
Liquid Personnel's awards:
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK's Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
- Winners of both the "People Development Business Award" and the "Best Back Office Support Team Award" at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Investors in People status since 2007
Typically our sales consultants start off in the following industries/ Job titles:
"B2B sales", "B2C sales", "Face to face sales", "Door to door sales", "Charity Fundraising", "Sales", "Graduate", "Telesales", "Phone sales", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Sales executive", "Sales manager", "Headhunter", "Resourcer", "Account Management", "Trainee", "Trainee Sales", "Business Development" "Estate Agent" "Membership sales"
Other available roles within our Sales teams include:
"Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Experienced Recruitment Consultant" "Graduate Recruiter" "Trainee Recruiter" "Recruiter" "Sales Consultant" "Consultant" "Social Work Recruitment Consultant", "Healthcare Recruitment Consultant", "Nursing Recruitment Consultant", "Permanent Recruitment Consultant", "Temporary Recruitment Consultant
We currently have sales consultants and sales teams working in a variety of Recruitment sectors including:
"Social Work Recruitment" "Health Care Recruitment" "Nursing Recruitment" "Allied Health Recruitment" "Criminal Justice Recruitment" "Probation Recruitment" "Physiotherapy Recruitment" Occupational Therapy Recruitment" "Radiography Recruitment" "Social Recruitment" "Trainee Recruitment" "Sales Recruitment"
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role sounds like the right position for you, apply here.
Alternatively, if you wish to apply via video interview, please follow the link below:
- Business Development
- Building Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Consultant