Our client is a UK luxury jewellery brand and rests amongst the longest established in the world. Their superior craftsmanship, personality and commitment to producing excellence in design, places them at the pinnacle of luxury retail. Their heritage stretches back hundreds of years and has been based on four pillars of excellence: Craftsmanship, design, Stone selection and service.
Following their continued success, they are now looking to hire a Sales Consultant to join the team in one of their busiest stores. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an exciting luxury retail venture where your contribution will not only be valued but rewarded handsomely. The role requires an individual who understands the nature of luxury clientele, who can demonstrate loyalty and is prepared to build trusting relationships with existing and new clients. You must have experience in closing consultative sales and managing a book of personal clients. The role will require some weekend working and also three evenings a week (late morning start) and also attend occasional events run by the company for their customers and your passion for luxury jewels must permeate your character.
Our client promises the successful candidate an unmatched brand name, an atmosphere of supportiveness and the chance to shine within the organisation not only as an ambassador but as a trusted member of the "family".
- Selling luxury jewellery on a consultative basis to both new and existing customers.
- Networking with potential customers at events.
- Providing a personalised shopping experience with world-class service.
- Representing the company brand.
- Engaging with CRM systems to drive sales and track customer specifics.
- Creating a warm and inviting atmosphere on the shop floor.
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience selling within the luxury sector (not necessarily jewellery as full training will be provided)
- A strong track record of producing consultative sales
- An ability to build rapport and nurture relationships on a daily basis.
- Experience in attending business events with High-net-worth clientele.
- An articulate, personable and respectful manner.
- A demonstrable track record of loyalty.
The salary on offer is competitive and will include a bonus paid quarterly. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the launch of a major London store and make a real impact to the continued success of a long established jewellery house.
The role will be based in London.
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who have previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Only applicants currently residing in the UK will be considered.
- Customer Service