Sales Consultant (part-time) - Buxton - 8/12-month contract
Our client the UK’s leading Non-Profit organisation are looking for a Sales Consultant to join their busy team. The position will be temporary for 8-12 months initially with the potential for extension or a permanent role.
Duties of the Sales Consultant:
- Achieve and maximise property sales and customer satisfaction targets through positive communication with potential purchasers and other stakeholders
- Be the first point of contact with potential and existing customers responding effectively to calls, emails and enquiries
- Arranging viewings and/or reservation appointments
- Providing updates and reports
- Manage sales leads effectively in the data management system
- Carry out market research enabling effective contribution
The Sales Consultant must possess:
- Previous experience working as a new homes sales advisor for a volume housebuilder or similar
- Knowledge of legal requirements relating to new plot sales, conveyance process etc.
- Experience with leasehold sales and conveyance work
- Experience in sales within the Retirement Housing Sector
- IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
The Sales Consultant can expect:
- 8 to 12-month fixed term contract
- 21 hours per week - Thursday -Saturday
- £16,200 (OTE £24,000) pro rate based on 21 hours per week
If you are experienced within the following areas please apply: Sales, Property Sales, Retirement Housing Sales, Leasehold Sales, Property Maintenance, Housing Sales.
Please note, due to the large number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Market Research
- Microsoft Office