Sales Consultant - Luxury Showroom - Job Summary
Driven, customer focused Sales Consultant sought for this top of the range luxury retailer. This truly is a luxury brand dealing in high ticket items. Emphasis is placed on one-to-one consultative selling skills and the ability to deliver new business through a pro-active, considered sales approach. Our client's national brand is synonymous with top of the range, luxury high ticket items, appealing to an affluent customer base.
We are looking for self-motivated and driven sales consultants who can demonstrate an excellent track record of success in previous roles. One to one customer facing sales experience is essential for this role. You must be able to work to targets which involve closing sales generated as a result of passing trade combined with a proactive sales approach which will involve contacting previous or current clients and building a network of relationships with high net worth clients.
Being a natural communicator, you must possess the energy and drive to make your showroom an inspirational and energised environment that the customer enjoys. Full product training will be provided, but it is anticipated and expected that successful candidates will bring an energy, passion and enthusiasm to the role. You will also have:
Sales Consultant - Luxury Showroom - Role Responsibility
- One to one sales and product demonstration of luxury products or other similar high ticket items.
- To learn and keep abreast of the latest developments in the field to uphold a thorough product knowledge.
- Excellent levels of personal presentation with a confident ability to demonstrate showroom products.
- Composure to deal with famous clients and people of a high net worth.
- Ability to upsell other products and maximise one to one sales opportunities.
- General administration.
Sales Consultant - Luxury Showroom - The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confidence in communicating with customers on all levels.
- Experience of working with brand label and high priced products - desirable.
- Experience of dealing with an affluent customer base.
- Previous experience in a one to one customer orientated organisation.
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job