Sales Consultant Gym / Sport Club
Sales Consultant Gym / Sport Club Salary: £15k - £18k plus bonus
With over 150 gym / sports clubs in the UK, our client is one of the most successful fitness brands in the country.
We are looking for confident, professional and enthusiastic individuals, who have a genuine interest to work in the Fitness industry.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous customer service and sales experience and have a passion for personal fitness. You will also need excellent listening and verbal communication skills in order to deliver outstanding service and work to achieving membership sales targets.
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual, who can generate new leads and reach above and beyond personal targets and team targets. You must be confident dealing with customers both in person or over the phone.
Successful applicants will be the public faces of the club, bringing prospects in, promoting the brand and the club facilities. You will also have general responsibilities including the presentation of the gym, ensuring member are greeted in a warm and welcoming manner at all times.
You will report to the General Manager and work alongside the Senior Sales Advisor.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality
- Naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You will have the ability to drive the superb Anytime Fitness culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of our prospective members
- You may have a proven track record in working within a high quality sales environment, ideally from within the Health/Leisure Industry. However, if you are confident this is for you, then experience in any commercial business sector will be considered.
- Our perfect candidate will enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment. They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
- You will be interested in fitness
- You will have integrity.
- A competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus structure
- Employee benefits
- Great career progression & Development opportunities
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job