Sales Consultant - Technology Sales: Global Leading Technology Software Business
The company is a global leading software technology sales business, which helps businesses to adopt digital transformation and maximise their return on investment. Their product is a high-end, niche platform which supports businesses in their end to end digital transformation.
With offices currently in the UK and USA, they have ambitious plans to expand their global footprint even greater across Europe and the Middle East by 2023, and invest more into their sales function.
Due to their success and substantial profit growth so far, they are now seeking Sales Development Representatives who have a start-up mentality, who want to join a high performing sales team and help the business achieve its ambitious growth plans.
Sales Consultant: The Role
The role of a SDR is to build a consistent stream of high-quality new business pipeline, to ensure the continued achievement of the businesses sales targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting sales focused conversations with key stakeholders
- Booking new business sales meetings to generate pipeline for your territory
- Maintain client relationships and assist your sales representative in closing deals
- Act as an advisor to clients, understanding how their needs can be met with the business’ portfolio of products
- Qualifying leads and converting the relevant ones into meetings and deal opportunities
Sales Consultant: The Requirements
- Degree educated with a 2:2 or above OR 12 months+ experience in a proven commercial/sales role
- Proven background of achievement in academics, sales or work experience
- Executive level of communication and ability to converse with decision makers
- Relationship building skills to initiate and develop client relationships
- Organised and efficient and able to manage and prioritise workload
- Persistent and tenacious
- Relentless urgency and work ethic
- A natural sales-ability and hunger to drive sales
Sales Consultant: The Benefits
- Up to £25k basic salary + uncapped commission
- Offer bonus schemes, pension and life insurance
- Start of the art offices
- Real meritocratic progression structure with a transparent progression path
- Free breakfast including two cooked breakfasts a week
- Weekly yoga and bootcamps
- Regular team nights out and incentive trips
If you’re interested in joining one of the world’s leading technology sales firms, then apply via the advertisement.
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Technology Sales, Graduate Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Rep, Cyber Security Sales, Sales Consulting, Consultancy, Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'