Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a service orientated background where customer interaction is key.
About the role
• This role is NOT a pressurised sales environment, this is a consultative role where you will be expected to listen to the customer and advise them on the best solution for their needs before selling
• The customer is key in this role, hence the need for a delicate and understanding individual who is able to connect with their customer to make them feel relaxed and reassured.
• In this interesting and varied role you will be conducting everything from help and advice for customers to helping liaise with big trade accounts
• General store and admin duties, with the potential for the right candidate to progress into other diverse roles within the business.
What’s in it for you?
• A Salary of £13,600 for 31 hours a week to include weekends (4 days)
• Lots of employee benefits including discounts and childcare vouchers.
• The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee’s
• Great working hours
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications we regret that we cannot reply to everyone, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business