De Lacy Executive's client is a long established and market leading company within the agricultural IT sector, they have a strong presence in the UK. The company works to deliver computerised and digital solutions to farms, estates and land agents.
Due to continued growth we seek a self-motivated Sales Consultant to join their team in the South West
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new enquires and sales in this region. Ideal applicants will be homebased in the counties of Somerset or Gloucestershire.
This role offers long term opportunity to advance in the company.Â Training to enhance your skills will also be provided.
- Previous experience in agriculture, either through banking, consultancy, agent or directly involved in farming. This will ensure you have credibility with the clients.
- Self-motivated and good time management. You will be responsible for managing your own diary and achieving targets.
- Ability to achieve/exceed budgetary targets for the region.
- Some knowledge of bookkeeping/accountancy and IT. Though not essential these skills will help you in this job role. As would some knowledge of the property market.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Able to work in a small well supported team with minimal supervision.
- Prepared to learn new skills.
A competitive salary + commission + company benefits including, company car, laptop, phone, company pension (after qualifying period) and life insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job