Are you confident, dedicated and consultative? Are you technical and willing to take on a whole host of product knowledge? Are you ready to join a fun, friendly and professional team?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Salary: £20,000 , rising to £21,000 per annum after probation (NO COMMISSION)
Location: St. Albans
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 5 days a week;Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, Saturdays (rota basis) 9:00 - 5:00
What you’ll be doing…
- Selling products in a showroom/ face to face environment
- Dealing with customer orders and queries in a confident and efficient manner
- Up sell and cross sell products where possible
- Deliver amazing customer service to ensure repeat business
- Have a consultative, non-pushy sales approach, whereby product knowledge is paramount
- MUST have had previous sales experience
- Confident, reliable and hard working
- Passionate, ready to learn and personable
What’s in it for you…
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Christmas break off
Full in house training and progression routes
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job