My client in logistics are looking for an experienced sales consultant to retain and grow existing accounts as well as nurture and develop new accounts. This is a great opportunity to join this successful, centralised team; focussing on the London postcodes as their main customer base.
If you are looking for a role where no two days are the same, combining business development, account management and field sales, then look no further…
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 per annum + uncapped OTE
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
What you’ll be doing…
- Identify new business opportunities from existing contacts
- Developing sales area by proactively targeting marketing sectors
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company products and services
- Attend client meetings in the city to close business/ nurture existing business
- Gain feedback from new and existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle incoming queries from all types of customer
- MUST have solid telesales and/ or field sales experience
- Experience within the logistics industry is preferred
- Excellent customer service, account management and communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a workload
What’s in it for you…
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Closed over the Christmas break with no need to deduct this from your holiday allowance
Developing bonus scheme and regular pay reviews
Social events throughout the year
Full in house training
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job