Bamboosh Marketing in Cardiff is looking to fill a full time Sales Communications Role to help meet increased demand with their new client budget. We're looking for people who are excellent communicators, have a vast knowledge of the customer relationship process and strive in a sales environment. If your goal is to work for a strong growing company that has definite prospects for management and amazing like-minded team environment then you can expect the following:
- Constant product training and on-site guidance in every area, from team management to new customer acquisition, back-office operations, self-management skills, HR and recruitment to some social media also
- Our unique team environment - we realize that in working together, we get the right things done more efficiently.
- We're open minded and appreciate everyone's input, giving you an opportunity to make a real impact from day one
- Weekly events and a 5 aside team night Thursdays
- Opportunities for national and international travel
- Bonuses and incentive opportunities
This opening is entry level, with the ability to move up quickly. Experience is not required- full training is provided in events sales and marketing, along with coaching and mentorship at every stage.
Primary duties include:
- Creating new relationships with customers, acquiring new business for the clients
- Communicating efficiently and with ease with our clients' customer base
- Hands-on training and management
- Developing basic administration and social media duties
- Involvement in weekly management meetings
- Delivering exceptional customer service by interacting with a high volume of customers face to face at our events
- Conducting sales on behalf of our clients and acquiring new customers
- Networking on a weekly basis
Why Work Here?
We’re currently looking for a Sales Communications Assistant to join our award-winning and established company. We have a lot to offer the right individuals including local, national and international travel. SA, NYC, Miami and Dubai, Paris are some of the most recent trips we’ve taken as a team. On a local scale, we attend all major sports events-football, boxing, you name it!
Applicants must have the ability to be professional and be motivated to help others. They need to be over 18, eligible to work on an self-employed basis in the UK.
- Relevant experience not necessary as product training and guidance is provided.
- Able to commute to the office in Cardiff on a daily basis
To find out more about this commission only role, please apply to our opening by sending your CV to Frankie today! We offer top selected applicants a chance to spend a full voluntary day with us at one of our events before making a final decision.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'