Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Commercial Manager to be responsible for sales, growth and trading margins including achievement of budget and targets.
Initially reporting to the Sales Director this role offers scope for progression.
- Develop and implement overall sales, commercial and marketing strategy.
- Promote products with architects, engineers and contractors.
- Long range project tracking including use of Glenigan sales lead generation software.
- Ensure achievement of sales targets within all ranges.
- Ensure all enquiries are chased to a conclusion.
- Impart technical training via CPD presentations to specifiers as required.
- Undertake proactive sales calls.
- Attend site meetings/complaints.
- Prepare quotations
- Oversee technical and administration functions.
- Plan and attend relevant shows and exhibitions.
- Have a sound knowledge of basic construction principles including the ability to read technical drawings
- Have excellent communication skills
- Pay meticulous attention to detail
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage the team workload, handle multiple projects and complete them within the required timescales
- Be analytical and understand numeric data
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Packages and CAD)
- Be professional, reliable and diligent
- Be able to work flexibility on own and as part of a team
- Be Self-Motivated
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.